[Emeritiassoc] New Emeriti

alan boyd alanwboyd1960 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 10:52:51 EDT 2017

Attached is the list of the new emeriti in 2017.  I hope you are intending
our September induction luncheon.  Please review the list and try to find
someone you know or with whom you have worked and invite him or her to sit
with you at the luncheon.  Also consider continuing inviting him/her to
future lunches.  We hope to encourage new emeriti to become regular
participants in our lunches and other affairs.  Thanks, Alan Boyd, president