[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti April Newsletter

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 30 11:01:16 EDT 2014

Greetings,

Your April Emeriti newsletter is coming to you a little early to remind
you of our April 3^rd program (10-11:30 a.m. at the Schoonover Center)
at which President McDavis and three others will be "showing & telling"
how the campus will look in 5 or 10 years. This is open to the public
also, so invite your friends and associates. Schoonover (the old Baker
Center) is not entirely finished, but a tour after our program will
allow those who want to stay for it more than the lobby  in which we
will be meeting. Come in time to get a good seat. There will be coffee
and cookies.

I would also bring your attention to the last item in Art's Benefits
report regarding being admitted to a hospital "under observation" vs.
being admitted "as a patient." This is important!

After our brief snow last night I am really looking toward the warmer
weather promised for the next couple of days.

Ed