[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti Luncheons

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 7 10:07:44 EDT 2009

Hi fellow emeriti,

As you may recall during the summer I sent out an e-mail about emeriti
luncheons asking for preferences among three possible menus. The result
was that we should try all three and then make a decision as to keeping
only one, two, or rotating among them.

Next week's meeting is a pasta selection. We have found out that some of
you are not able to eat pasta. The O.U. Inn has graciously agreed that
they could provide an alternative for you. However, they need to know
how many of you there are. If you cannot eat pasta you would then tell
the server and you would receive the alternative. (Sorry, don't know
what that is right now). We cannot just put the alternative out on the
buffet because everyone would take it and that would increase the price
that we have to pay.

So, if you need an alternative to the pasta, please let me know ASAP at
baum at ohio.edu . I will then forward the numbers to the O.U. Inn so that
they will be prepared.

Thank you,

Ed