[Emeritiassoc] Ohio Council of Higher Education Retirees (OCHER)

Ted Foster foster at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 25 15:43:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

On May 19th OCHER is holding an interstate conference on the likely future
of retirement systems for state employees such as our own STRS and PERS.
I've attached a description of the conference as well as a registration
form.

If you'd like to go you are invited. Please note the deadline for the free
registration is May 12.  If you are in the Athens area, want to go, and
want to join others who are going, let me know by mid-April or the first of
May, and I'll try to find you a ride or an opportunity to offer a ride to
others.

Thanks.