[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti Luncheons: urgent

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Sun Jul 26 08:52:49 EDT 2009

Hi all,
The O.U. Inn has raised their luncheon price to $14 so we have been
looking at alternatives.

One is to go ahead and pay the $14.
The second is to have more of a deli bar buffet, which would cost $13.50
(see below)
The third is to move the luncheon elsewhere. Dru Evarts has been in
contact with the new facility at Eclipse (the small town off Johnson
Road on the way to The Plains).
It appears that they could provide a salad and sandwich buffet for $11
or a lunch comparable to the O.U. Inn for $13.50.

The advantage of the O.U. Inn is location, the disadvantage is price.
The advantage of Eclipse is price, the disadvantage is location.

Now we (the board) needs your input. Please let me know ASAP your
preference. PLEASE DO NOT respond by pressing the reply button to this
e-mail. Instead, e-mail me at baum at ohio.edu

Many thanks,

Ed

The following are the $13.50 alternative menus of the O.U. Inn.
Menu 1:_Pasta Buffet_

Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea, and Water
Fresh Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings
Chef’s Selection of Pasta
Marinara Sauce
Alfredo Sauce
Rolls and Butter
Assorted Cakes for Dessert

Menu 2:_Deli Bar Buffet_
Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea, and Water
Fresh Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings
Potato Salad
Sliced Roasted Ham
Smoked Turkey Breast
Lean Roast Beef
Swiss and American Cheeses
Selection of Whole Wheat, White, and Rye Bread
Potato ChipsAssorted Jumbo Cookies