[Emeritiassoc] Notes from the Emeriti Tax Seminar

Ted Foster foster at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 18 16:51:24 EST 2009

Dear Emeriti,

My last e-mail announced our Emeriti Association Tax Seminar on this last
Monday?rescheduled after our ice storm week of almost real winter.  The
presentation by Kelli Bell and Don Cooley was excellent.  They were kind
enough to share the Power Point screens from their presentation, so you’ll
find them attached.  Power Points are a large files, so unless you have
questions about Federal and/or state income taxes, you might not want to
take the time to open and look at it.

If you are considering a gift to Ohio University and would like to know
more about one or more of the mechanisms that works best to maximize the
gift in our bad economy, you may wish to contact Kelli.  Her office phone
is 740-597-1819.  Her email is: bellk at ohio.edu.  Her office address is:
McGuffey Hall 206, Ohio University, Athens OH 45701.

Ted Foster