[Emeritiassoc] Reminder of Monday's Income Tax Seminar

Ted Foster foster at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 14 18:39:23 EST 2009

Hi Emeriti,

A brief reminder about the Emeriti Tax Seminar Monday, February 16, from
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in Room 150 of the Ohio University Human Resources
Building on West Union.

All Emeriti are invited even if you haven't let me know you are coming.  We
only needed information about who was coming to make sure we had plenty of
refreshments and seats.  Neither should be a problem even if you bring
friends.  So come and learn about recent developments in income taxes.

Again our presenters will be Don Cooley and Kelli Bell.

We look forward to seeing you at the seminar.

Ted Foster