[Eecs_phd] Register for Ohio State's Hackathon

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 30 08:58:22 EDT 2019

Hi EECS Students!

Hope you're doing well. My name is Cade Ciccone and I'm part of the student org that organizes the Ohio State Hackathon. I'm emailing to let you know that applications for Ohio State's hackathon, HackOHI/O 2019, are open!

We would love if you could spread the word for us at Ohio University. We plan on sending a charter bus to/from your campus the weekend of the hackathon, as long as at least 10 students from your school sign up!

Here's the advertisement blurb / links to apply:

HackOHI/O 2019 Applications are officially live!

Applications will close on October 5th, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST, so complete ASAP.

http://hack.osu.edu/2019

Our team has been hard at work to ensure that this year's hackathon is better than ever.

Ohio State's annual hackathon called HackOHI/O is November 2-3, 2019 at the Ohio Union.

For 24 hours, you will be designing, building, and demonstrating your projects with 750 fellow students. There will also be faculty members and representatives from tech companies to aid in the coding process. If you haven't been convinced yet, we will have transportation to/from Ohio State that weekend, so no need to worry about getting there!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns / feel free to let people know they can reach out to me with questions / if there's a better person I can contact about this.

Thank you again for all the help!

Sincerely,

Cade Ciccone