[Eecs_phd] Volunteers Needed to View Faculty Candidate Presentation

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon May 7 14:02:27 EDT 2018

Dear EECS Graduate Students,

                The School of EECS is presently interviewing faculty for an open faculty position line in Electrical Engineering.   One of our last interviews is on May 8th, 2018.   We are looking for 10-15 students to volunteer to come to view the faculty presentation and evaluate the candidate.   We view your opinions of our potential faculty candidates to be a very important part of our search process.

If you are in town and willing to help, please tell me (Tiffany) today.   We will provide lunch (pizza and drinks) between 12:45 and 1:30 pm (on May 8, 2018) in Stocker 326.   The faculty presentation will be from 1:30-2:00 that day.

If you are unable to help, we understand.

Thank you,
Tiffany Hunter
Administrative Services Associate, Undergraduate Programs
Stocker Center 329
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4672
F: 740.593.0007
huntert1 at ohio.edu<mailto:huntert1 at ohio.edu>
[cid:image002.gif at 01CDB91B.85A1A030]
Russ College of Engineering and Technology
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

[cid:image004.png at 01CDB91B.85A1A030]

www.ohio.edu/engineering<http://www.ohio.edu/engineering>
www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering<http://www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering>
www.twitter.com/russcollege<http://www.twitter.com/russcollege>