[Eecs_phd] annual ACM end of the year cookout TONIGHT 5/2/2018

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed May 2 12:12:06 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

The end of the semester is upon us, and it is time for the annual ACM end of the year cookout! This year it will be held tonight (5/2), at 5 pm at University Commons, in the common area furthest from the entrance on Shafer. This is a bit distant from campus, so we'll also be driving people over from the ARC roundabout starting at about 4:45. For any questions about transportation or the cookout in general, please contact Kim Fisher at 419-376-5291 or Colton Smith (me) at 937-876-9044.

Thanks everyone for the great semester, and I hope to see you there!

Colton Smith
937-876-9044
Ohio University (Class of 2018)
Computer Science and Applied Mathematics Dual Major
President, Ohio University Association of Computing Machinery