[Eecs_phd] We are hiring Recent Graduates for IT Domain Company from San Antonio TX

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 7 13:51:00 EDT 2017

To apply for the position below, please email your resume to Bhanu Pandey at bhanu.pandey at diverselynx.com<mailto:bhanu.pandey at diverselynx.com>

My name is Bhanu and I'm a Senior Recruitment Executive at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers' immediate and long-term resource needs. I am contacting you because one of our client is looking for fresher's who are ready to make it big in IT Domain. The job requirement detail is:

Responsibilities:

*         Develop, create, and modify general computer application software or specialized programs.

*         Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.

*         Design or customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency.

*         Improve existing systems by analyzing areas of modification.

*         Analyze and design databases with application areas.

*         Coordinate database development with a team or individually.

*         Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects.

*         Create technical specifications and test plans.

*         Update knowledge and skills regularly through in-house and external courses, manuals, and new applications.

Requirements:

*         B.S. in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Engineering (CE), Informatics, or Software Engineering (SE).

*         Cumulative or major GPA of 3.0 or higher.

*         Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, and Information Systems.

*         Interest and willingness to travel and relocate.

*         Previous experience in Java/J2EE Development, C++/C#, .NET, VB/ASP.

*         Development and Database experience is preferred.

Qualifications:

*         Outstanding attention to detail and capacity to demonstrate continual learning.

*         Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities.

*         Excellent deductive and inductive reasoning skills.

*         Strong interpersonal verbal and written skills.

*         Ability to work both individually and with teams.

*         No sponsorship is available.

Please let me know If can refer x student of your university who are ready to start their career in IT and are based in or Near San Antonio, TX, send your resume and meet us for face to face interview. Please do not hesitate to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhanupandey/

--

Sincerely Yours,

Bhanu Pandey

Diverse Lynx LLC

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext: 331

Fax: 732-452-0684

Email: bhanu.pandey at diverselynx.com<mailto:bhanu.pandey at diverselynx.com>

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park |Suite #200|Princeton, NJ 08540