[Eecs_phd] Clinical informatics research lab (Jing’s lab) is looking for a programmer
huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 3 15:21:20 EST 2017
Clinical informatics research lab (Jing’s lab) is looking for a programmer
Dr. Xia Jing is an assistant professor of Clinical Informatics/Healthcare Administration in the Department of Social & Public Health, College of Health Sciences & Professions @OU. One project in Jing’s lab is to develop an analytic and visualization tool for data mining. We need recruit a programmer for this project and the main responsibility is to develop an intelligent module to detect/verify uploaded data sets.
The programmer should:
· have extensive experience in database design and the interaction between web pages and back end databases;
· have working knowledge with using commands trigger other applications and automating different functional modules;
· have basic knowledge to develop, document, and publish open source software packages.
· The core technical requirements (previous experience required) are:
· PHP, Python, or Node.js
· MySQL and MongoDB
· MS Excel
· GraphViz & R (optional)
· Other characteristics (not an exclusive list) such as:
· excellent problem solving capabilities
· attention to details
· good work ethics
· good documentation habit
Selected candidate can start the job now, $15/hour. Please send your CV to jingx at ohio.edu. Final candidates will be invited for a face to face interview with a coding section.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the eecs_phd