[Eecs_phd] Keyence Sales Engineer Career Opportunities

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 17 09:42:18 EST 2017

Greetings!  I am with Keyence Corporation of America and we are in the process of hiring a number of Technical Sales Representatives across the country.  Our ideal candidate will be a May grad with engineering background and interest in technical sales.  A link to our career site is below and the job description is attached.

http://www.keyence.com/ss/career/index.jsp

Roger Steel

Lead Recruiter

KEYENCE Corporation of America