[Eecs_phd] Optical Society of America new member meeting

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 17 09:42:15 EST 2017

The Optical Society of America (OSA) will be holding a meeting for new members this coming Monday, the 20th, from 4 pm to 5 pm in ARC 121. At the meeting we are looking to have submissions for new officers, in addition to discussing our plans and goals for the rest of the year. So if you would like to be an officer or a member of a professional engineering group this is a great chance to do so.
OSA is a professional worldwide association dedicated to the field of optoelectronics and photonics. Our chapter here at OU is actively involved in student research projects, outreach for kids and professional level interaction with experts in the field.

We hope to see you at the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to email Jason at jw322103 at ohio.edu<mailto:jw322103 at ohio.edu>

**The meeting will provide FREE PIZZA and DRINKS