[Eecs_phd] TECH CORPS Summer Instructors Needed!

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 21 12:19:19 EDT 2017

Hi All,

We still have need for instructors in Northeast Ohio, Providence, RI, and Trenton, NJ. So please share widely!

Subject: Share Your Passion, Make a Difference!

[cid:D3659218-135D-404B-A1B6-049C4F97CFD7 at net.oit.ohio.edu]
​
Use your passion and skills to make difference and join us as we work to inspire our future technology innovators and leaders. TECH CORPS is currently hiring instructors for its Summer 2017 programs.

This summer, TECH CORPS will implement a myriad of hands-on experiences in computing topics for elementary, middle and high school students in Central and Northeast Ohio as well as Georgia, New Jersey and Rhode Island. TECH CORPS programs are implemented through partnerships with universities, school districts and nonprofit organizations.

The Opportunity: Summer Technology Instructors
Instructors are given the training, content and guidance to successfully coordinate and implement all day-to-day aspects of various TECH CORPS programs. Instructors can earn up to $900 per week with schedules based on their interest or availability.

Ideal candidates include CS or Engineering undergrad/graduate students, CS Teachers and CS or Engineering Professionals.

For more information or to apply, visit techcorps.org/careers<http://techcorps.org/careers>.
Have questions, please contact Carla Easley at (614) 583-9211<tel:(614)%20583-9211> or ceasley at techcorps.org<mailto:ceasley at techcorps.org>.
TECH CORPS Instructors Rock Video https://youtu.be/l89eC1Kdkns

Alexis Crosby
Regional Director, Northeast Ohio
TECH CORPS
acrosby at techcorps.org<mailto:acrosby at techcorps.org>
216-315-8240<tel:(216)%20315-8240>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6i2XxmvlwreVUF1LXRKcVRQbkE&revid=0B6i2XxmvlwreejF3RU9VUTF3ZVAzRGRwTkRmQ2tvVkZXNnlrPQ]<http://twenty.techcorps.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25&Itemid=139>

Here's how you can become a Friend of TECH CORPS:
Give<http://twenty.techcorps.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25&Itemid=139> to TECH CORPS
Shop<https://smile.amazon.com/ch/16-1703355> on AmazonSmile
Tweet<https://twitter.com/techcorps_org> your support
Like Us<https://www.facebook.com/techcorps.national> on Facebook