[Eecs_phd] ACM End of Year Cookout

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 21 10:12:25 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Please don't forget to join us TONIGHT, Friday the 21st at 5pm for our final meeting, a cookout filled with sausages, hotdogs (vegetarian/vegan options available) and snacks! We'll even have some freezer pops and a big fresh watermelon to stay hydrated.

The event will be at University Commons, by the grilling area next to building 13. To get to the location of the cookout, enter the apartment complex located on S. Shafer St. and stick to the right. There will be signs beside the buildings marking the building number. We will be located right by building 13. If you come in by the entrance right next to Miller's Chicken, you'll be right there.

This is a great way to de-stress during a particularly hectic time in the semester, stop by and get a much-needed break!

Sincerely,

Catherine Baugher

OU ACM Secretary