[Eecs_phd] A Letter From the Future

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 24 08:23:59 EST 2016

Greetings Bobcats,
The Internet has changed the world dramatically. People have been live on the Internet for so long and some of them may have lost their consciousness of reality. Our team is looking forward to helping build a more real world platform and help those who loves to social interact with people in person and not online.
Our application is more focused in a small area, usually university based. Our goal is to build a platform where people are touchable. This platform will absolutely be free. Our application right now is focusing on college student interactions.

*         We are seeking expertise to develop this IOS based application.

*         We do have one minimum requirement to ensure that you have the ability to develop this APP.

*  Senior graduate CS major or above.

o   If you are more confident that you will have the ability, contact me as well.

*         Difficulty of the APP will be similar to "Facebook" app on IPhone.
Benefit and monetary return will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested in this APP, please contact:

Bobby Yuan
By132611 at ohio.edu<mailto:By132611 at ohio.edu>
740-818-7439
College of Business