[Eecs_phd] 2016 APG Technologies Internship

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:17:03 EST 2016

If you are interested in applying to the position below, please email your resume to Don Gaudreau at don.gaudreau at apgtech.com<mailto:don.gaudreau at apgtech.com>

My name is Don Gaudreau and I'm a Technical Director with APG Technologies. We are actively seeking qualified candidates to join out intern program in the Dayton, OH area. I've attached a brochure outlining our general offerings as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing Software Engineering consulting services on government programs.

We're looking for Junior, Senior or Graduate students earning Computer Science (related) degrees willing and able to obtain a federal security clearance and join our team of seasoned professionals. These will be paid internships with a focus on Software Engineering, namely, Java Development. This internship will include APG sponsoring the candidate's clearance which will require US Citizenship and a willingness to participate in a full background investigation.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to begin this process as soon as possible.

Respectfully Yours,
​Don Gaudreau, CISSP®, OCP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Technical Director
APG Technologies, LLC
A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
don.gaudreau at apgtech.com<mailto:don.gaudreau at apgtech.com>
(978) 853-4238
www.apgtech.com<http://www.apgtech.com>