[Eecs_mscs] Schey Talks at the Athena Cinema Thursday, March 30th at 6pm

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 29 09:57:27 EDT 2023

We are greatly encouraging both faculty and students alike to attend the event. We have 8 exceptional student speakers that would love to have an audience as they give their talk.

The event is completely free and in the Athena Cinema Thursday, March 30th at 6pm. Please feel free to pass this information along to your colleagues and students. It is our hope that this event will aid the continuing initiative to make Ohio University an even more inclusive community.

We, along with our student speakers, hope to see you there!

Reid Lowe