[Eecs_mscs] Participation in ACM ICPC

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:44:31 EDT 2015

Hello,

Are you interested in competing in the Association for Computing Machinery's (ACM) International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) on October 30th and 31st.

Our local chapter is looking for participants to fill the four teams we're sending to this year's regional competition in Cincinnati, OH. The contest consists of a short practice competition on Friday October 30th and a five hour competition Saturday October 31st from 10:00am to 5:00 pm. The five hour competition consists of approximately 10 programming problems ranging in difficulty. All expenses will be paid for including travel and hotel room for the night. We will depart from Athens in the afternoon on friday the 30th and return around 6:00 pm on Saturday the 31st.

We are looking for anyone interested in participating this year. To be eligible for this competition you must be an undergraduate student or first year graduate student or have started your collegiate career less  than 5 years ago.

If you're at all interested in competing or have any questions about the contest or eligibility contact me (tm507211 at ohio.edu<mailto:tm507211 at ohio.edu>) or Chad Mourning (chadmourning at gmail.com<mailto:chadmourning at gmail.com>).

We need to know who is competing by October 11th so be sure to contact myself or Chad Mourning as soon as possible.

-- Charlie Murphy