[Eecs_bsee] Job Opportunity - Software Engineer with International TechneGroup Incorporated in Cincinnati, OH

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 7 14:19:25 EDT 2016

Career Opportunity: Software Engineer Needed with International TechneGroup Incorporated in Cincinnati, Ohio!

Don’t just program software – do you want to design, develop, and implement applications used by major companies worldwide to produce products used every day?  Are your ready to contribute to a growing software company?  We’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!

ITI provides engineering product data integration, interoperability, validation, and migration solutions, that enable more effective re-use and sharing of engineering product data.  We help to bring every day products to life in the aerospace, automotive, consumer goods/electronics, industrial equipment, medical equipment, and oil & gas industries.

ITI is seeking software engineers who enjoy working in a flexible work environment with great opportunities.  Multiple positions are open with diverse experience requirements.

Requirements:

  *   Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
  *   Years of experience can range from recent graduate to significant experience
  *   Software development experience in Java, C++, C# and/or Python
  *   Data management expertise with data migration
  *   Familiarity with CAD or PLM software, engineering data management, and/or database applications is a definite plus
  *    Able to speak and interact with customers resulting in positive outcomes
  *   Must have good problem solving skills, be self-starting, and be well organized
What’s in it for You?
●      Stable, growing organization with career opportunities
●      Great benefits package
●      Flexible work environment

If you have knowledge in these diverse skills, we want to hear from you.  We look for great people and find the right position for them to join our team.  Apply by visiting http://bit.ly/ITISWEEDU or send your salary requirements and a current resume to job at strategichrinc.com<mailto:job at strategichrinc.com>.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.

Rosa Pinedo | Recruiting Coordinator
strategic HR, inc.<http://www.strategichrinc.com/> | 8170 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 100 |Cincinnati, OH 45242
t: 513-697-9855 x<tel:513-697-9855%20x306>313 | f: 513-672-1199<tel:513-672-1199> | www.strategicHRinc.com<http://www.strategichrinc.com/>

 [http://www.strategichrinc.com/images/SHRLogo.PNG]