[Eecs_bsee] Looking for Software Engineering Graduates

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 1 12:40:57 EDT 2016

Job Description - Graduate Software Developer
Tarigma Corporation (www.tarigma.com<http://www.tarigma.com>) is a process control company located in Columbus Ohio.   The company designs and develops software applications mainly for the Power Utility industry.  Our technology today is based on two architectures; "FrameWorx" data collector and data mining object oriented technology developed in C++ and "Grid Enterprise Manager" (GEM), a web based application, developed in JAVA which presents a single window view of retrieved data.
Our software products are implemented in companies globally, such as, American Electric Power, Oklahoma Gas & Electric, First Energy,  ABB, plus Transgrid and Electranet in Australia.
We have recently partnered with General Electric who will offer our software products to their customers globally.
Our staff include senior software developers, sales and technical support.

Software Engineer- Columbus, OH
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative graduate Software Engineer to join our Software Development team on a full time basis.  The ideal candidate will possess the education, skills, and work ethic to develop new products in the Power Utility Smart Grid Environment.

Responsibilities:
Participate in solution specification and software design.
Implement and test software applications for data collection, warehousing, and visualization.
Work in a team environment to assure customer needs are understood and met with high quality software in an acceptable time-frame.
Follow software engineering practices and procedures to assure reliability.
Prepare, review, and maintain internal and external documentation.

Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
Some exposure to developing and debugging Java, C/C++, or equivalent. JavaScript and SQL desirable.
Understanding of Operating System concepts and Network Programming with Sockets. Linux administration and development desirable.
Strong writing, documentation and speaking skills.
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
Ability to work cooperatively in a software team environment.

If interested in this full time position please forward Resume to
Se.crinion at tarigma.com<mailto:Se.crinion at tarigma.com>