[Eecs_bsee] 2 electronic engineers

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 4 10:12:50 EST 2016

My name is Greg Vaughn and I am a branch chief in an electronics test facility located in Columbus Ohio that is looking to hire 2 electronic engineers, hopefully recent graduates, to be trained to become microcircuit testers.  I have attached a copy of the Job Announcement.  This is a Federal Government job and any interested candidates must go to USAJOBS to apply.  The window of application opens today and closes on 11 January.  Please post or disseminate as widely as possible to recent graduates if possible.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks in advance,

Greg Vaughn
Chief, Passive/Electromechanical Test Branch DLA Product Test Center (TEB)
Com: 614-692-9891
DSN: 850-9891
Fax: 614-692-6963
Gregory.Vaughn at dla.mil