[Eecs_bsee] Vacant Electrical Engineering Position

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 15:30:53 EDT 2015

Good Afternoon,

The intent of this E-mail is to notify you of an opening I currently have in the Electrical Engineering section here at AFMETCAL (The United States Air Force Department of Calibration and Metrology).  Please pass on this notification to any interested potential candidates from Ohio University.

I am looking to hold interviews the week of 2-6 November 2015.  If you or any potential candidates have any questions, please let me know.

Some additional details:  this Electrical Engineering Position allows for potential recruitment bonus, potential student loan repayment, as well as a fully funded master's degree.  The minimum requirement is a Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering with a 3.05 GPA.

For more details about our organization please visit the website below:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=19755

(NOTE:  the position is a civilian electrical engineering position that does NOT require enlistment/military service)

To apply, please email your resume to Jim Bohus at James.bohus at us.af.mil<mailto:James.bohus at us.af.mil>

Best regards,

Jim Bohus  (Class of 2003)

James J. Bohus II