[Eecs_bsee] CANCELLED: MPW Industrial Water Services - Meet and Greet

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 09:33:28 EDT 2015

The recruiter for MPW Industrial Water Services just now called me and had to cancel her visit to campus today due to an emergency.

If the recruiter is able to reschedule a visit to campus later this semester, we will let you know.

In the meantime, if you are interested in employment opportunities with MPW Industrial Water Services at either the full-time or internship level, please email your resume to Heather Paul at HPaul at mpwservices.com<mailto:HPaul at mpwservices.com>

Company Website:  www.mpwservices.com/water<http://www.mpwservices.com/water>
Company Location:  Hebron, OH