[Eecs_bsee] January 2016 Co-Op Opportunities - PCC Airfoils

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 9 08:43:23 EDT 2015

To apply, please email your resume to Leslee Elliott at Leslee.Elliott at PCCAIRFOILS.COM<mailto:Leslee.Elliott at PCCAIRFOILS.COM>

My name is Leslee Elliott, Director IT, with PCC Airfoils (and former Bobcat).  We are a manufacturing company in the NE Ohio area.  We are looking for 1 or 2 co-ops for January 2016.  The position is IT-Plant Automation/Controls Engineer.  We were focusing on an EE degree, but there might be other majors that would fit.  Computer skills C++, PLC / Allen Bradley programming, would be preferred.

Thanks,

Leslee
Leslee Elliott
Director Human Resources
[cid:image003.png at 01D10010.34898700]
25201 Chagrin Blvd.
Suite 290
Beachwood, OH  44122
216-766-6209 - Office
216-766-6205 - Fax
Leslee.Elliott at PCCAIRFOILS.COM<mailto:Leslee.Elliott at PCCAIRFOILS.COM>