[Eecs_bscs] Second Summer Session Course CS 3000 Introduction to Discrete Structures

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 25 14:28:19 EDT 2024

Dear Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computer Science Students,
I am excited to invite you to my Second Summer Session Course CS 3000 Introduction to Discrete Structures. The course will last from July 1 until August 16.
I am Dr. V., and I am the undergraduate Chair of the school of EECS.
This course is offered in two modalities. One Online (for those who are not in town) and the other one face-to-face. It will be your choice.
The lectures and the recitations will all be recorded in TEAMS so that you can watch them at your own convenience.
Thank you, and have a great day,
Dr. V.
vassilia at ohio.edu<mailto:vassilia at ohio.edu>
740-274-0415