[Eecs_bscs] Second Summer Session Course EE 3713 Applied Probability and Statistics

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 25 14:26:31 EDT 2024

Dear Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computer Science students,
I am excited to invite you to my Second Summer Session Course EE 3713 Applied Probability and Statistics.
I am Dr. V., and I am the undergraduate Chair of the school of EECS.
This course is offered in two modalities. One Online and the other face-to-face. It will be your choice.
I believe all of the students have chosen the Online version because they will not be in town by that time.
The lectures will all be recorded in TEAMS so that you can watch them at your own convenience.
Thank you, and have a grate day,
Dr. V.
vassilia at ohio.edu<mailto:vassilia at ohio.edu>
740-274-0415