[Eecs_bscs] Ohio State Graduate Engineering Open House - Oct 14-15, 2016

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:34:49 EDT 2016

_____________________________
From: Baer, Jillian <baer.87 at osu.edu<mailto:baer.87 at osu.edu>>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 4:46 PM
Subject: Ohio State Graduate Engineering Open House - Oct 14-15, 2016
To: Baer, Jillian <baer.87 at osu.edu<mailto:baer.87 at osu.edu>>
Good Afternoon -

The Ohio State University College of Engineering would like to extend an invitation to your students to apply for our 2016Graduate Engineering Open House<https://engineering.osu.edu/events/2016/10/graduate-engineering-open-house> to learn more about graduate programs in Engineering (including Computer Science).  We would greatly appreciate it if you would forward this email onto your students or make the attached flyer available to them in some way.  I am happy to make our undergrads in Engineering at OSU aware of opportunities to visit your university as well.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Jillian

Jillian Baer
Director of Graduate Recruitment
College of Engineering The Ohio State University
122 Hitchcock Hall, 2070 Neil Ave., Columbus, OH 43210
614-247-6826 Office
baer.87 at osu.edu<mailto:baer.87 at osu.edu> https://engineering.osu.edu<http://https/engineering.osu.edu>

Want to know more about the Graduate Programs in the College of Engineering?
ClickHERE<https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7QioIDl0gIw053D> to get more info!

[http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20160809/3e/32/e2/2e/ad3823902bcfeeb321099d03_442x332.jpg]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/muk5ac>

[http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20160809/dd/1e/f0/28/ab10e4373d912a2f587654ed_1100x732.jpg]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/2ml5ac>

[http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20160809/fa/25/52/ca/fdd037a944f5b544044ba790_560x372.jpg]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/ifm5ac>

You are invited to attend ourGraduate Engineering Open House<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/y7m5ac>
Friday and Saturday
October 14th-15th, 2016
This is the perfect opportunity for you to learn more about engineering at The Ohio State University!
Ourtwo-day event will give you insight into the academics, facilities, and world-leading research that can take your career to the next level.

[http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20160809/0f/6d/fc/5c/bd50549f6ac9bf0cba8c7346_372x560.jpg]

The Ohio State University<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/e0n5ac> and itsCollege of Engineering<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/uso5ac> are committed to recruiting the best and brightest students for our graduate engineering programs.
We recognize the critical importance of a diverse student body and are strongly committed to fostering and enhancing diversity within our graduate programs and in the field of engineering.
We welcome and encourage applications from undergraduates from a variety of backgrounds and with varied experiences, including, but not limited to, applicants who are from historically underserved and underrepresented populations, female, first generation students, African Americans, American Indians/Native Americans, and Hispanic Americans.

Over the course of two days, participants will:
*         Attend information sessions on applying to graduate school, writing a great personal statement, career services support, research opportunities, and much more
*         Interact with graduate students, faculty, and staff
*         Visit research labs, see departmental facilities, and tour the OSU campus

Majors that are encouraged to apply:
*         Chemistry
*         Computer Science
*         Engineering
*         Mathematics
*         Physics

All students who attend the Open House will be given an APPLICATION FEE WAIVER to apply to their first choice College of Engineering graduate program.

TRAVEL FUNDING is available to guests traveling from outside the Central Ohio area.  For more information about the event and to apply for a travel stipend, please visit our Graduate Engineering Open House<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/alp5ac> event page.

[http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20160809/50/47/48/c4/63cf1fc9a263ad39cbd31288_372x560.jpg]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/qdq5ac>

Deadline to apply for travel funding is September 23rd.
The application takes less than 5 minutes and doesn't require any attachments.
APPLY TODAY<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/65q5ac>

We hope you will consider applying for this great opportunity.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions that you might have.

Sincerely,
Jillian Baer
Director of Graduate Recruitment
baer.87 at osu.edu<mailto:baer.87 at osu.edu?subject=>

[http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20160809/91/a9/d6/72/59ed543df2cd364601108d6c_668x192.jpg]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/qdahh/malw4h/myr5ac>

Want to stay in touch with the College of Engineering and learn about ALL upcoming events and deadlines?  Click this button to submit your information today.

Office of Graduate Education
College of Engineering
The Ohio State University
2070 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210

Share this email:

[http://d1v4jtnvxv2013.cloudfront.net/media/images/themes/default/img/socialnetworks/social-email.png]<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/qdahh/malw4h>

[http://d1v4jtnvxv2013.cloudfront.net/media/images/themes/default/img/socialnetworks/social-twitter.png]<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/t/qdahh/malw4h>

[http://d1v4jtnvxv2013.cloudfront.net/media/images/themes/default/img/socialnetworks/social-facebook.png]<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/f/qdahh/malw4h>

[http://d1v4jtnvxv2013.cloudfront.net/media/images/themes/default/img/socialnetworks/social-linkedin.png]<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/l/qdahh/malw4h>

Manage<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1798018/1760060/474692412/> your preferences | Opt out<https://t.e2ma.net/optout/qdahh/malw4h?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE3OTgwMTgvMTc2MDA2MC80NzQ2OTI0MTIv> usingTrueRemove(tm)
Got this as a forward? Sign up<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1798018/1760060.12084028/> to receive our future emails.
View this email online<https://t.e2ma.net/message/qdahh/malw4h>.

122 Hitchcock Hall, 2070 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH | 43210 US<http://#m_6749394968990021909_>