[DU-L] Incentives Program

McFadden, Michael mm285108 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 24 12:02:33 EDT 2012

Dear Brothers,

I know you're probably sick of this already, but here is the form to submit your points for the Incentives Program.  The rules are as follows:

  *   Submissions are due by 11:59pm each Monday.
  *   Submissions received after 11:59pm on Monday will not be accepted and you will lose out on those points.
  *   Scores will be updated weekly on the board at the chapter house and on the spreadsheet (I'll send out the spreadsheet later).

What you need to do for this week only is fill out the form for last week (9/16-9/22) by 2pm on Friday 9/28.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBOMmZlS0Q2UlpJY0wxdHRjU29VZ2c6MQ#gid=0

Copy and paste what you have done for the current week (plus any one-time awards) into the box and then submit. If you have received something multiple times, please paste it multiple times.

Ex: Steven Hedges
Positions:
(5) Serving as chapter President for the current term.
(3) Served as a member of any DU board/committee for the current term.

I know this is kind of confusing, so if you have any questions, feel free to text me!

Fraternally,
Mike McFadden
VP Academic Excellence