[DU-L] Fwd: Thursday Supper

Matt Eroskey meroskey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:52:15 EDT 2012

Brothers,

Below is a message from UCM, also a form of waiver. It explains the nature
of the volunteer work we will be doing tonight, and highlights that prep
work, service, and clean up can be potentially dangerous if you're being
stupid while working. I know none of you would be screwing around on the
job, but we will have PNM's there and they need to be aware of this as
well. Please share this email.

Fraternally Yours,
Matt Eroskey