[DU-L] The Wonderful LI Email!

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Wed May 23 13:19:06 EDT 2012

Brothers,

Leadership Institute 2012: Chicago, IL, Thursday, August 2 through Sunday, August 5, 2012.

"http://www.deltau.org/meetus/eventsandprograms/leadershipinstitute" (all kinds of info)

I need everyone who is going to email me back so I can get a definitive list. Send me your shirt size too. I will be registering everyone online once I get the final list. Lastly, there is a free Chicago White Sox vs. LA Angels game Fri 8/3, if you are interested in attending I must know when I register.

The drive to Chicago is 7hrs and 27mins. We'll just round that up to 8 1/2 hours for good measure. Hotel check-in is @3:00pm that Thursday and LI starts @4:30pm (we have a Province 5 meeting at that time). We'll leave Athens bright and early Thursday morning in order to make it on time. More info to come.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges