[DU-L] FW: Greek Life Poster

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Mon May 21 13:15:03 EDT 2012

Brothers,

We need a brothers to show up to another Greek focus group. This time they already have mock posters and would like input. They're asking us to send at least one person. I would like to send someone that would actually contribute rather than just being present. Also, free pizza. Get back to me with interests.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges