[DU-L] LI Update & other things

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 18 13:10:06 EDT 2012

Dear Brothers,

I need to update everyone on a few things.

This first part applies to everyone. I honestly cannot wait until grade reports come out. Unless my perception is wrong, it appears that everyone has pushed themselves even more to achieve their best potential.

I received a call from IHQ about award nominations. Here's the link: AWARDS<http://www.deltau.org/meetus/awards/awarddescriptions>. As we all know awards have only strong positive impacts on fraternities and its members. Take a moment to look it over.

Bad news. I have to make sure I talk about the condition the house/barn was left in. It was completely unacceptable. Trash was left all over the house and I won't even start on how the barn looked. I spent an extra two hours on the day I was suppose to leave home cleaning up messes left behind. And it still wasn't all clean, not even close. This problem applies to everyone, not just those living in the house. Each of us have a duty to make sure our facilities are in the best kept position. When our Fall pledge class rolls around they will pick up on the examples we all set. Let's not make this a larger problem in the future. I see some cleaning days popping up on our schedule.

Now, LI. Everyone who I registered received a confirmation email. I have no idea why IHQ reported only 8 people registered. I'll get you all more info once it's available. In the meantime we should start discussing details on transportation. Email me any conditions or questions you have and we'll go from there. I know some of you were asking me a few questions before registration.

Fraternally,
Steven