[DU-L] Please Read ASAP

Faris, Robert rf457109 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 9 02:38:57 EST 2012

Dear Brothers,

Attached are the following PDF’s, the minutes of yesterday’s chapter, the recruitment names list, and the Baker tabling sign-up sheet.
Additionally, as was discussed by Dave with us during the recruitment training, we will be forming teams in order to better utilize our resources and be more effective during this quarter’s recruitment. The teams are as follows, with the team leader in bold:

Robert: Josh, Mike, and Steven
Matt: Zach and Ben
Jon: Aaron and Stuart
Connor: Jake, Dennis, and Phil

Work together and collaborate with your team in order to help each other however you can.
On another note I need everyone to send me a copy of their current winter quarter schedule (including known work commitments and other extracurriculars) by noon on Wednesday. I understand if your schedule changes (for both work and school), but I need to get an idea of when we’re all free so that I can schedule things like the composite ASAP and let all of you know.

I have faith that all of us will work our hardest to make this quarter’s recruitment a success, as we are by far the best group of men any fraternity at Ohio University has ever seen.

Fraternally,

Robert Faris
VP of Administration, Delta Upsilon Fraternity - Ohio Chapter
Ohio University - E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Dual Majors in Journalism and Sociology-Criminology - Class of 2014
614.425.9366
rf457109 at ohio.edu<mailto:rf457109 at ohio.edu>