[DU-L] DU RUSH, HC, & DUES IFO

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 14:25:51 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

Great job on our first day of rush. Keep it up. Exec is tomorrow at the house, 8:30. I know I forgot to establish the time in chapter.

The most exciting news is... Phil contacted OmegaFi yesterday and the changes will be made to our dues. Exciting indeed. The changes should be made today or tomorrow.

Meet the Greeks is this Friday from 5-7 in Baker 240. We need people to host a table there.

This Saturday is another tailgate participation. They said there will be a large tent with tables. Also, it's combined with all the freshmen learning communities. As if that's not enough to get people to go... free food/drink and random things will be available.

HOMECOMING INFORMATION

Theme is Beyond the Bricks (greek theme still in the air).

Our team is... Alpha Xi Delta --- ACACIA --- Delta Upsilon --- Sigma Lambda Beta

As you all know these pairings can change AT ANY TIME.

I need to know all who is available as a possible Chapter delegate. The first meeting is next Tuesday, Sept 20th. Therefore, IFC needs to know by THIS Friday (16th) at 5pm. The primary delegate is the person from our team that meets with the Programming Committee, that means you have to be responsible.

That is all for now. Like I said earlier, keep up the great rush work. Keep talking to people and bringing them to events. Even if they claim to not be interested or want to wait until winter to rush, still bring them along. It's all about having fun.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges