[DU-L] Rush Week Day 1

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 12 00:07:01 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

I just want to touch back on what an extremely successful and great chapter meeting we had on Sunday. We saw and issue and as a chapter found a solution. I'm not talking specifically about the budget either. Throughout the entire meeting it was very apparent we all have a common goal for this fraternity.

I was also blown away by the amount of energy people are putting into Fall rush. With each person on average talking to 4-5 (or more) friends and still thinking of other ways to contact more people. Keep it up. Even one more extra bit of effort can be enough to recruit another person.

The original purpose of this email was to remind everyone about our rush event today. Be on South Beach @ 6:30, the event doesn't really start until 7. If anyone has corn hole boards or another fun activity to bring let Zach know. One man can't do everything alone. Of course, contact your people, talk to people. Most importantly, have fun.

Fraternally,
Steven