[DU-L] IFC tailgate tomorrow

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 9 20:33:18 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

Tomorrow at 5pm there will be a IFC and WPA tailgate. It will be located at the Bobcat Student Park (next to Peden). Everyone should show up. There will even be one next Sat. at that home game too. As the email reads...

>"Feel bring members of your chapter especially rush chairs. Some chapters are having open houses some time next week so I suggest making a flyer or something to hand out to inform potential members of the events individual chapters are putting on.

Just as a heads up we will be doing another tailgate with the OU Learning Communities next weekend. More details on the way"<

Be there, wear letters, have fun. Plus, I'll get to see all of you before the game. If you read this email, which I know you are all doing, text everyone. Remind them. I'll be doing the same tomorrow.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges