[DU-L] Dues and Rush

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 9 11:52:27 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

I hope you all got your email about Omega Fi. Start paying dues. We will discuss more about dues come Sunday at chapter. Which we will shoot for the normal time of 7pm.

Important reminder, Monday is the start of our rush week. We have an event on South Beach, playing corn hole. Start spreading the word about that. All you have to do is ask someone to show up. Only catch is that, "yes," is the only response accepted.

Invited people to the facebook rush event. It's great when you have people attending because it will show up on the news feed. "5 of your friends are attending..." you get the idea, it makes us look good. Send it to ALL of your OU friends.

I thought you might all enjoy hearing this. The reason the dryer broke was because an animal crawled up in it and died. Jim told me the repair guys almost threw up when they took it apart. Were getting a new drying tomorrow.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges