[DU-L] Greek Week Dances

Sweeney, Connor cs293407 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 28 19:26:20 EDT 2011

Brothers,

I hope you all had a great spring break! Mine was incredibly relaxing and I'm already pumped about this quarter.

There are a few things kicking off for greek week:

Jon, Phil, Ben, Josh, Steve, Brendan, and Zach are all dancing in the guys dance. I send out some jumbled texts today but from now on you will have practice either at the Acacia house or our barn from 6-8pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This week it'll be in the barn. At the next chapter I'm going to ask one of you to step up and be responsible for the guys dance for DU. That'll mean that you will remind people to get there and deal with any issues along the way.

Phil, Jon, Steve, Brendan (maybe) are all also dancing in the couples dance. You should be at the DZ house from 9-10PM Tuesdays and Thursdays for practice. It'll be some work to do both dances but I think it'll pay off.

Thanks for doing this, guys! It'll make us look good and it could be a lot of fun.

Fraternally,

Connor