[DU-L] Grades and academic success for spring quarter

Smith, Kevin smithk3 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 28 13:55:19 EDT 2011

Brothers,

I hope your first day of spring quarter is going well for you.

Although Greek grades are not final, it seems as though we have slipped
from our previous quarter's success. While we will not be anywhere near
academic sanction, we are certainly not going to be on the top of any lists
like we were last quarter.

As you prepare for Spring, take these first two weeks seriously and
develop good habits that will carry forward as the weather gets warmer and
Athens fills with distractions.

Here are some tips for you:

1.       Take weeks 1 and 2 seriously

2.       Go to every class no matter what

3.       Schedule library time and study hours for every week and stick to them

Also, beginning this quarter, I will be receiving academic progress reports.

Best wishes to you all for a great spring quarter.

Fraternally,
Kevin