[DU-L] Study Table Forms

Holschuh, Benjamin bh356407 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 24 09:48:32 EST 2011

Brothers,

This is just a reminder to you all to fill out your study table forms for this week.  Just as a recap, we have decided that from a previous quarter GPA of 3.5-4.0 there is a 1 hour weekly minimum, and for every 0.5 points of GPA below that, that number increases by 1 additional hour.  Ex. 3.0-3.49= 2 hours, 2.5-2.99= 3 hours ect.  This caps at 4 hours.  I know this is something new we are trying, so there will be hiccups and questions, but once we get this established we shouldn't have to worry about it anymore.  Turn in your study sheet for the week to me Sunday at chapter.

As another reminder, the form can be found in the LINKS section of our website at www.ohio.edu/orgs/deltau<http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/deltau>

<http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/deltau>Have a great week!

Fraternally,

Benjamin Holschuh
Junior: Digital Media
Ohio Chapter Delta Upsilon VP Academic Excellence
50 Morris Ave  Athens, OH
740-350-7437