[DU-L] Call for Volunteers

Smith, Kevin smithk3 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 30 11:17:11 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

I could use your assistance on Monday, September 5th from 10:30 to noon on the College Green.
My department needs help setting up tables for the Campus Involvement Fair (which you are going to
be at any way). I'm recruiting as many volunteers as I can; however, I could really use some guys to count on.
Can I count on you?

Bonus: Lunch will be provided
2XBonus: Great way to get a start on your service hours for the quarter.

Thanks, as always, for your consideration.
Fraternally,
Kevin

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC6706.5CD30620]
Division of Student Affairs - Creating Community, Cultivating Leaders
Campus Involvement Center
Kevin A. Smith
Assistant Director for Leadership
339 Baker University Center
Athens OH 45701-2979
t: 740.597.1619
f: 740.593.0223
smithk3 at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu * www.ohio.edu/involvement
www.twitter.com/ohiouleadershipcenter
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity
www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity
The best student-centered learning experience
in America