[DU-L] van

Smith, Kevin smithk3 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:39:25 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

Not that I have to say it, but there is a large financial commitment on our Chapter's behalf for those who indicated they were going.
If you told Steve that you are going, please plan on attending as planned, otherwise the cost of your (otherwise free) conference and
trip to Florida will be billed to your account. Or, if you cannot go at the last minute due to a provable emergency (and I will ask for documentation),
please find a Brother to replace you.

Also, as Brother Steven indicated, there are a couple slots available due to the buy so many get so many free pricing structure of the Conference.
The hotel is in Disney and it's structured to be both a great time and a great experience. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Fraternally,
Kevin