[DU-L] Minutes/Constitution/Budget

Leuck, Phillip pl240607 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 22 00:18:41 EDT 2010

 Gentlemen,

Here are the minutes from this past Sundays chapter. Sorry for being late on this I have been fairly busy. Also attached is the constitution and the budget. Please respond to ideas you would like to see for the constitution otherwise I will do what I can and bring up the ideas as soon as possible. Also attached is the calendar for this quarter.

Fraternally,
Phil Leuck