[DU-L] Sunday's meeting

Sweeney, Connor cs293407 at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 9 13:26:55 EDT 2010

 Professor Campbell,

I know I speak for the entire Delta Upsilon of Ohio fraternity when I say we would be more than happy to have your knowledge, experience, and leadership. We are meeting Sunday (tomorrow) at 7:10 in Morton 313 and would be honored if you came.

I hope to see you soon,

Sincerely,

Connor Sweeney
VP of External Relations