[DU-L] FW: Ohio Chapter Finances

W. Robert McDowell wrobertmcdowell at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 12:16:59 EDT 2010

Guys - $550 of that balance should be paid by the House Corporation.  Please ask
Jim Krager to cut you guys a check or pay the amount directly to IHQ.  If he
asks, the $550 is for Director and Officer insurance.  This insurance protects
the House Corporation in the event there is a catastrophic loss.

Regards,
Rob