[DU-L] FW: Ohio Chapter Finances

Leuck, Phillip pl240607 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 6 18:10:49 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Zach Thomas [Thomas at deltau.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:11 PM
To: Leibreich, Ryan
Cc: Seders, Patrick; Leuck, Phillip
Subject: Ohio Chapter Finances

Greetings –

I just wanted to check up with you and let you know what our books show for the chapter as of Oct. 5.

There are three highlighted areas in this report: pink indicates late balances that are still open and late; yellow show upcoming amounts that are due; green represents all payments and credits on your account.

Remember that each month we assess finance charges on all late, open amounts. If you have any questions about any of these amounts or if you would like to talk more about your account, or your chapter finances, please let me know.

Don’t hesitate to contact me personally at any time.

Thanks and take care,

Zach Thomas
Communications Consultant
Delta Upsilon Fraternity: Building Better Men
8705 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268
W: 317-875-8900 ext. 207
M: 407-484-1498