[DU-L] Leadership Institute - New Orleans, July 22 - 25

Kevin Smith smithk3 at ohio.edu
Fri May 28 14:38:45 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

This July in New Orleans there is a leadership institute for Delta Upsilon
members.

If I can get travel, conference registration, and accommodations covered for
you, please let me

know me if you would be seriously interested in going and attending.

I will also be attending as this is where I will be "officially sworn in."

This is a great opportunity for you for the following reasons:

1.       You'll meet influential DU alumni. If you are in DU for the
networking then well, here's the best chance you'll ever find.

2.       You'll get to see how other groups are organizing successful
chapters.

3.       It's New Orleans for God's sake. The conference is right on Bourbon
Street.

I was told they would like to bring as many of you down as possible. Again,
I'm not certain if everything

is 100% covered, but if it is, then please save the date and let me know if
you want to go.

Best,
Kevin