[DU-L] Today's events

Atim, Terfa ta977006 at ohio.edu
Thu May 6 11:27:40 EDT 2010

Hey guys!!

Our last day of penny wars is TOMORROW at Trivia so come BOMB!!!  We just learned tonight that any bills ($1, $5, $10, $20, $50) count as PENNIES!!  So please, please please everyone bring a dollar to penny wars!!  If everyone brings one single dollar then we will have $167 which equals 1,670 pennies!!! BOMB!!!  I've already myself contributed $20 so I know some of you can throw down too :) Please help us WIN!!

Tomorrow:
3-6 Dodgeball @ McCracken Fields
THATS YOU:
Shay Gaff
Heather Coorey
Rachel Cobb
Steven Hodges
Sean Leighton
Sean Miller

Please go watch and support because it is MAD points and after losing opening games today WE NEED THEM!!!!

5:30-5:55 check in for Trivia at Scripps Amphitheater
6:00 TRIVIA
There are three different rounds which consists of outwitting, outplaying and outlasting the other teams.  Each round teams will be eliminated.  Who ever lasts the longest, gets done first or answers questions wins!
Round 1: Outlast (all teams) physical challenge
Round 2: Outplay (5 teams) mental challenge
Round 3: Outwit (2 teams) Family Feud challenge

YAY!!  This is our final day of events so it is imperative that you come and participate and support!!!
Go ask strangers for pennies, I probably will :)